I love a truly natural look for my makeup. In no particular order here is my list of absolute favorite products that I love and use. These are things that I have tried other versions of (cheaper or more expensive) and still keep coming back to because they are my FAVORITE!!!!
- Daily Mascara: Maybelline Full N’ Soft Mascara. I originally tried this because Lauren Conrad wears it and so I figured it can’t be bad! (See at laurenconrad.com) She was right, it is a great every day mascara that is only $7.
- Weekend Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara is my all time favorite. I love it soon much. I would wear it everyday, but I’m a mom and don’t want a full on going out look when I’m dropping kids off at school and going to the gym. Plus it’s like $23 and if I wore it every day that would get expensive.
- Pool Days: Too Faced Better than Sex Waterproof Mascara because it is the same as the regular version, but waterproof.
- Fall/Winter/Spring: LORAC Porefection Powder color PF2 (I have pale skin with pink undertones). I usually always wear only powder foundation as I can never find a liquid that doesn’t settle into my creases. Plus I just hate the feeling of wearing makeup in general and powder feels lighter.
- Summer: When my skin is darker (from my spray tan) MakeupForever color 118 and I also use this as a bronzer or for contouring in the spring.
- Bareminerals Complexion Rescue: when I want more coverage or a more done up look I will apply a thin layer of this before my powder.
Blush & Highlighter
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed in the color Naked. I wear this year round. I love how natural it looks, not too overdone.
- Per-fect skin perfection gel. This is my all time favorite face primer. It’s not cheap at $48 a tube, but I only use a tiny pea sized amount so it lasts me a while.
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I use this on my eyelids before eyeshadow. I only wear eyeshadow on the weekends or special occasions though, so a tube lasts me a long time.
- Benefit – They’re Real Blender Beyond Easy Eyeshadow Duo in Bombshell Brown. This is my new favorite. It is so great to just take the little sponge swipe across the eyeshadow duo and swipe across my eyelid for a perfect eye. Super easy daytime look.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette – I’m pretty sure this is everyone and their mom’s go to eyeshadow and that’s for a reason. It’s the best!
- Sephora Brand Clear eyebrow Gel: I use this to shape my eyebrows (before applying Gimmie Brow) and it holds them in place really well.
- Benefit Gimmie Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel: this stuff is AMAZING! I have light blonde eyebrows and I just put this on the ends of my brows like a mascara and it colors/fills in perfectly my natural brow.
- Lipsense in color Aussie Rose. This is my new go to for lips. It stays on through eating and drinking and kissing!!! Amazing stuff. The Aussie Rose is my favorite color as I think it’s not to light, not to dark and works well with my skin tone.