I don’t do a lot to my hair. Mainly because I don’t have time…..I have FOUR kids so yeah, negative amounts of time around here. But here is my easy hair routine.
Shampoo & Conditioner
- Loreal EverPure- I love this stuff. I have tried every single fancy pants shampoo and conditioner out there and I keep going back to this specific product. I like to switch out the types from the EverPure line. Sometimes I get the deep conditioning or one of the others, but since I have blonde hair I typically use the Blonde version.
- Coconut Oil – yep, straight up Coconut Oil from the baking isle at your local grocery store. I get mine at Aldi cause it’s a great price. I stick it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to heat it up then into my hair it goes. I rinse it out after about 10 minutes. You can leave it on all night for a super deep condition. It leaves my hair super soft.
- Ponytails and Dutch Braids. I only wash my hair twice a week so usually I wash and wave curl it on Saturday morning, then pony tail or braid it until Tuesday or Wednesday when I wash it again.
- To curl my hair I part it and start at the back I make 4 sections on each side of the part and just wrap each section around my cheapo Remington curling wand that I have had for years. Takes about 10 minutes to do my whole head (8 sections).
Hairspray & Dry Shampoo
- Dry Shampoo: I use batiste because it works awesome, it’s cheap and smells great.
- Hair Spray: I occasionally use hair spray to tame my flyaways. Not often enough to care about it though. I use whatever I find at the drug store.
- Barefoot Blonde Hair Extensions: these are my go too extensions. The color “Barefoot Blonde” matches my hair perfectly. I do not wear these everyday since I don’t have time. I only wear them occasionally when I like to have fun playing with braids or want dramatic hair for fun. It’s real human hair and the best! Amber Fillerup has a tone of great hair and braid tutorials on her blog that I love to try.
Leave a Reply